Identicom Red Alert
The core function of the Identicom lone worker device.
The Red Alert function on Identicom is a 24/7/365 facility for a lone worker feeling in distress, danger or if injured or seriously ill. Designed to give peace of mind should the worst occur, the Red Alert function carries out the following:
- Opens an audio call from Identicom to the EN50518 accredited, Alarm Receiving Centre.
- The audio captured, is monitored and recorded.
- A trained lone worker operator establishes the appropriate response in line with the situation, and escalates accordingly.
- Employer escalation contacts are notified.
- All audio from genuine Red Alerts is stored for one year.
The Red Alert is opened simply by pushing the large. oval button on the back of the Identicom, as highlighted above.