Identicom Lone Worker Mobile App
The BS8484 approved smartphone application for lone workers
Identicom mobile is the BS8484 approved * lone worker app for your Android Phone. If you employ staff that work alone or face risk on a limited, or infrequent basis, this might be the best solution.
Identicom mobile can be used to offer effective lone worker protection, but for a level of investment below the typical price threshold for a 'dedicated lone worker device', such as Identicom.
Identicom mobile allows an organisation to provide lone workers with a Android app that enables them to access all the standard functionality employed on an Identicom - including Red Alert (24/7 link to Alarm Monitoring), Amber Alert (voice message sent through the app to the Alarm Receiving Centre), or the Status Check (gives the user feedback on device status and connectivity).
Don't be deceived by it's simplicity however. Identicom mobile is also a highly scalable product offering that can give a lone worker and employer, a whole host of additional functionality when used in conjunction with a SoloProtect Solution, encompassing Mobile Workforce Management.
The application is easy to use and has a clear user interface allowing a user to switch from the homepage, to their safety functions at the push of a button. The application uses the touch-screen functionality available on handsets that are commonly available.
Whilst Identicom mobile does not offer a user the same discreet use benefits that an Identicom does, it is simple to navigate and allows a 'Red Alert' to be opened through general navigation through the app, or through definable short-cut keys.
Who uses Identicom mobile?
Any worker carrying a Android Phone is a potential user, some employees who may benefit from the app are:
- Sales representatives, business development personnel
- Senior executives, Company Director's or board members who face risk very infrequently, but who travel regularly, possibly internationally.
- Community based personnel that don't require either discreet wear or usage of a lone worker solution.
- Delivery or logistics personnel that are not entering homes or visiting remote locations.
- Mobile workers that are not required to carry identification, but may be using GPS monitored handsets.
Where can I download Identicom mobile?
Identicom mobile is available only on Android formats. To download a free 'lite' version of the app - please visit the relevant Google Play page to download.
If you require access to the full version of the application - either as part of a paid trial or to sign up for 12, 24 or 36 month contract - please Contact Us to arrange.
* SoloProtect only offer BS8484:2016 lone worker solutions to customers, and deem solutions outside the Code of Practice, as not fit for purpose. As a result, Identicom Mobile is currently only available on Android operating system devices.'