Mass Notification System
Send mass notifications to your workers to alert them of potential risks or live incidents that could affect their personal safety and/or business operations.
SoloProtect has launched a mass notification system called “Risk Messaging” which is available within SoloProtect Insights, and is compatible with our personal safety app.
This forms part of the continuous development of our online SoloProtect Insights platform, which allows our customers to effectively manage the safety of their workforce with ease, confidence, and full visibility.
What is a mass notification system (MNS)?
The SoloProtect mass notification system allows managers to send emergency risk messages to employees from the SoloProtect Insights to notify them of an existing incident or potential risk that could affect their personal safety and/or their ability to do their job.
Examples of when a mass notification system would be used
Examples of when a mass notification would need to be used to alert workers of an incident include:
- Terrorism incidents/threats
- Gas explosions
- Fire alarms
- Missing person
- Incidents of violence, aggression, or abuse
- Traffic collisions or road closures
- System failures
- Physical security breaches
- Outbreaks of infectious diseases
Benefits of using SoloProtect’s mass notification feature
There are many benefits to using SoloProtect’s Risk Messaging feature, including:
- A secure and quick way to proactively communicate urgent risk messages
- Prevents harm to workers (and, in some cases, members of the public) as they are forewarned of an incident
- Limits the impact of emergency incidents on business continuity
- Identifies which members of staff haven’t yet acknowledged the Risk Message so that further action can be taken by the company to inform the mobile app user of the hazard and to confirm their safety e.g. sending further risk messages, phoning the worker, alerting a colleague etc.
- Makes efficient use of a customer’s existing personal safety solution, which already contains up to date escalation information for each mobile app user
- Effective, auditable, and fast alternative to text messaging (SMS), WhatsApp, social media, intranets, emails, or phone calls to keep staff in the loop in an emergency
To learn more or to request a demo, please complete the form below.