SoloProtect ID: Proven Safety Devices to Protect Lone Workers
Deployed by more than 150,000 lone workers worldwide.
The award-winning SoloProtect ID lone worker wireless ID badge is the most widely used dedicated device of its kind worldwide. The product has a growing international presence and is helping lone workers to reduce risks to their personal safety all around the world with over 150,000 devices in circulation.
Key features of SoloProtect ID
- Discreet ID Badge Holder Form (Lanyard and Lapel/Belt Clip Options Available)
- Easy to Use
- Recorded Check-In Capability
- Ability to Capture Audio Evidence of an Incident
- Direct Link to our Emergency Dispatch Center (EDC)
- Automatic Man Down alert with two-way voice
- 3G Enabled
- SoloProtect Ready2TalkSM non-alarm function
Core Device Functions
At its core, the SoloProtect ID serves as a wireless ID badge that creates an audio call to our emergency dispatch center when activated by the user.
- Device Check- initial check provides visual feedback on GSM network signal strength, battery life and initiates a GPS location fix
- Status Check- Ability to record a short message allows a lone worker to provide any important contextual information prior to performing an activity. Ex. A hotel housekeeping staff member can pre-record the floor and room number prior to entering a guest's room. This becomes a necessary and useful back-up when in a high-rise building, etc. Another example is in a situation where a social worker may have encountered agitated behavior on a prior visit and wants to provide that information prior to entering the home.
- Red Alert- initiates a one-way audio communication channel between the SoloProtect device and our Emergency Dispatch Center (EDC) at the push of a button. The audio call is automatically date/time stamped, recorded and stored in a digital format. The recordings can be made available as needed and serve as a valuable risk management tool for our clients.
- Auto 'Man Down'- initiated based on surpassing a pre-set tilt threshold and non-movement time allotment (customizable) and equipped with a two-way voice communication so that users and operators can talk to one another if the user is able.