A fitting lone worker solution
SoloProtect can provide you with a range of BS 8484 approved lone worker solutions, designed to meet the diverse risk profile of a lone worker.
A SoloProtect personal safety solution can help a manager empower a team to reduce the risks they face, and deliver great operational benefits to their employer.
Our solutions are fitting in the sense that we have a range of simple solution packages to choose from, with transparent feature benefits, making it simple to specify.
We also include a raft of lone worker device technology for deploment by an end-user, to enable the solution. One size doesn't fit all, so a mix of form-factors is available to fit the needs of different worker roles and risks.
All benefit from:
- Greater connectivity through 4G enablement
- Splash-proof / Water resistance
- Up to 48 hours battery life Incapacitation detection (Commonly referred to as 'a Man Down Alarm')
All solutions include:
- Lone Worker Device or application | SIM Card and all-inclusive network usage (Fair usage policy applies).
- 24 / 7 / 365 Alarm Receiving Centre support.
- Access to SoloProtect Insights for total lone worker solution management including staff training and comprehensive solution reporting
- UK Customer Support team