SoloProtect makes purchasing easy for government and municipality customers
SoloProtect’s GSA schedule offers a simplified purchasing and contracting process for our government and municipality customers.
SoloProtect provides a patented safety solution for employees who work alone. Our safety solution offers an easy to operate “Panic Button” feature. When activated, it will send a voice call to our 24/7 Emergency Dispatch Center, who will discreetly listen and dispatch emergency services if needed.
- 24/7 Emergency Dispatch Center - operators are Advanced Emergency Medical Dispatcher, CPR and HIPAA certified
- Easy to use “Panic Button” - operate without breaking eye contact
- Water and dust resistant
- Geolocation technology, ensures we can quickly pinpoint a user’s location in an emergency
- 4G technology with dependable battery life up to 24 hours
Current Industries/Govt. Programs that utilize SoloProtect's GSA schedule:
- County of Johnson
- Veteran Administration Medical Clinics (OH, PA, WA, SC, and MO)
- Home Based Primary Care (HBPC)
- HUD-Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (HUD VASH)
- Homeless Patient Aligned Care Teams (HPACT)
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
- Domiciliary Care (DOM)
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E)
- Mental Health Intensive Case Management (MHICM)
- County of DuPage
- Northfield Public Schools
- Jackson County Utility Authority
- Idaho State Police Forensic Services
- Albany County
- City of Tampa
- City of Olympia
- Washington State Department of Agriculture
- CMJC Philadelphia
Our patented device has a discreet design of an everyday ID badge. When your employee’s ID is placed in the holder of the device, it appears to be a simple ID badge, which can help keep confrontational situations from escalating.
In addition, most devices depend solely on GPS, which is not reliable in all situations due to weather, location of buildings, and other obstructions. SoloProtect utilizes GPS, but also allows the employee to leave a detailed 20 second recorded message (Check-In) of pertinent information prior to starting work at a location. Along with the ID badge design, this is a unique feature that only SoloProtect offers. This ensures that if an alert is raised, SoloProtect's Emergency Dispatch Center will quickly pinpoint a worker due to the GPS location, and the Check-In message. This minimizes the need for a search a rescue team in the event of an emergency. For employees who are working in potentially dangerous or rural locations, this is extremely valuable.
We manufacture, distribute, and sell our solution globally. Our patented devices and services are available to US Customers solely through SoloProtect and are not available from any other source.
To view our GSA schedule, click SoloProtect GSA Schedule or image below:
If you have questions regarding our GSA schedule or would like to request a demo, please complete the form below.